Link Aadhaar Card To Mobile Number: Hey there, Many Of people using Idea, Airtel, Vodafone or others sim cards, And I. sure that you also got the SMS From GOVT to register or link your Aadhaar card to your phone number otherwise your sim card can disable by the Govt (Final Date To Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number is Updated to 28th Feb 2018) So that Today I’m going to tell you the two simple method to Link your Aadhaar card to your phone number Online and Offline .
Read Down Below To Know How You Can Link Your Aadhaar Card With Your Mobile Number.
How To Link Your Aadhaar Card To Mobile Number in Offline
Documents Needed :
- Aadhaar Card Copy Of SIM Card Owner & Its Number.
- Switched ON Mobile With SIM Card.
- OTP You Receive During Process.
- Fingerprint for the biometric verification.
Process To Link :
- First Of All If You Have Got The above SMS Then , visit your nearest retail store of Airtel or Idea Or Your Respective SIM
- provide The phone number & Aadhaar card number Of Your to the Store Keeper
- He Will Send A four digit verification code On your number for the next level verification process.
- You Have to give that verification number to the Storekeeper Again
- The retailer will Ask For your fingerprint for the biometric verification
- In within 24 hours, You will Receive Another confirmation message For Final Verify
- you Just Have to reply with the word “Y”, the verification process will be completed.
- You SIM Card Has Been Successfully Linked With Your Aadhaar Card
How To Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number Using OTP Online
This Process Will Start From 1st December 2017
1, The Network Operator Will Provide You with The UID Recipient Number (That is 14546) On Which You Have to call
within Few Seconds You Will Hear Computer Generated Voice
Select The Language Of Your Choice
2. Now You Need To Enter Your 12 Digit Unique Identity Number/Aadhaar Number From Your Respected Mobile Numbers
3. Your Network Operator Will Then Do Demographic verification of the number
4. After This Demographic verification Process, Operator Will Send OTP Request
5. Your Operator Will Then Send OTP Request To Govt. Aadhaar Portal UIDAI
6. UIDAI – The Govt. Aadhaar Portal Will Then Send OTP To Your Mobile Number
7. The user will Enter this OTP Manually
8. Bingo !! You Have Just Linked Your Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card Using The OTP.
E-KYC Process Have Just Completed.
Aadhaar Is Mandatory Now For SIM Cards
Recently , The Department of Telecommunication (DOT) Has Instructed All The Indian Telecom Operators To Verify All Mobile Numbers By Linking It To Aadhaar. Airtel, Vodafone And Idea has Already Started Sending Message To Link Your Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number & Most Operators Will follow Same In Near Future Including BSNL, voda , Telenor Etc.
Means Linking Aadhaar is Mandatory By Now Or Your Connection Will Cut Down By Your Operator. As Per The Department of Telecommunication (DOT) Linking Aadhaar Will Add Security To Its Users & It Can Lower Down The Fake SIM Card Holders
I Hope This Article Will Help You To Link Your Aadhaar Card With Your Mobile Number , If You Have Any Question Then feel free to ask in the Comment section Below.